Now accepting applications for the 2013 scholarship
CouponCommunity.com is excited to announce its 2013 coupon scholarship program which will reward one lucky college student with a $2,000 scholarship.
Scholarship Details and Requirements
- We will award a $2,000 scholarship to the applicant chosen.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be currently attending a college or university, or will be attending in the fall of 2013.
- Applicant must have a min. of 3.0 GPA based on the previous school year’s academic performance.
- For the essay portion of the application, please write an essay on How to Save Money in College. The essay must be 400 words or more. Be sure to include personal experiences, and your thoughts on the importance of saving money.
How to Apply
- Fill out the scholarship application.
- A winner will be selected July 31, 2013.
- The scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
- CouponCommunity.com will not contact individual applicants unless they are the scholarship recipient.
Necessary Documents Required of Potential Winners
- One copy of Official High School or College Transcripts
- Publicity/Liability Release
- Copyright Assignment
- IRS Form W-9
- Copy of United States Driver’s License
- Headshot photograph in high-resolution, digitally as a JPEG or TIFF file
When does the scholarship submission process begin and end?
- The essays may be submitted between 12:00AM MST on July 31, 2012 and 12:00AM MST on July 31, 2013. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via email by August 15, 2013.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Any student who is currently attending a college or university, or will be attending in the fall of 2013.
How will the essays be judged?
- The essays will be reviewed and judged by creativity, specificity, and grammar. We are looking for students who need the extra money to get through college. We understand the financial burden of college. We were students too.
- A small amount of personal information is needed to verify the submission and provide CouponCommunity.com with the means to contact the winner of the scholarship. This personal information is used for our internal records only and we will not share your personal information with any third-parties.